Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Playdate

Well, we had our play-date on Wednesday.  It was fun!  The girls got to play and the Moms got to converse.  Two year olds are funny little things.  Kylan, the little girl whose house we were at, just couldn't understand why everyone was playing with her toys at her house.  They are "MINE," she continued to say.  Her Mom, Val, was very apologetic, but we all know that this is how two year olds are.  It would have been the same if we were at one of the other houses.  We laughed at them (in secret) as they fought over toys, cried, fell down, etc.  After about an hour and a half, they had had enough.  I found out that Kylan's Mom is a fabulous photographer just like our favorite Fitz-Symms in Augusta.....one of Apex's "premier" photographers, as I've heard.  PERFECT!! Both families also go to the church that I want to visit and send Karcie to preschool, Apex United Methodist.  The right people are placed in your life at just the right time.  I truly believe this more and more everyday while on the new Apex adventure. 

What's up, Livi?

Can you ALL please sit down and look at the camera at the same time?  PLEASE?

All three Mom's had their cameras ready, but we just couldn't get all to cooperate fully.

"I'll have that," says, Karcie.

"Uh, not without a fight," says, Livi!

0 comments: