Sunday, March 17, 2013

Silly Leprechaun!

Kamdyn spent most of the afternoon at a friend's house for a St. Patrick's Day Party.  Sydney's parents were gracious enough to take her and pick her up.  I spent the morning at the urgent care being diagnosed with one of the worst sinus infections that I can remember.  Karcie was home sick with a fever.  Luckily, Kamdyn had something fun to get her out of the sick house.  When she returned from her party, she found that the sneaky little leprechaun left a little something in her bathroom for her.  She ran to her room to be sure that he hadn't messed it all up!  I guess he got scared and ran off before tearing the house up.  I hear there is a pretty tough Mommy that lives in this house.  I doubt that he wanted to get caught by her messing up her somewhat clean new house!  :)





0 comments: