Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Georgia Visits

Georgia came back to visit.  It was a busy week while she was here!  We got all of our new Smocked Shop inventory and our kitchen table and chairs arrived.  I was busy checking out our new Spring/Summer clothes and Richard was busy putting together our table and chairs.  Thankfully, Georgia was here to hang out with the girls.  I didn't get many photos due to all of the craziness, but Georgia played Frisbee with the girls and they made cake pops!  She kept them one night so that Richard and I could enjoy dinner out.  She also bought each of them a brand new outside toy.  Kamdyn got a new big girl scooter and Karcie got a new tricycle with a tall handle so that we can take walks around the neighborhood.  Photos of their new toys will follow soon!  We miss you already, Georgia!  Good thing we will see you this weekend!  :)




Helping Karcie mix the batter!

Then, they tasted the batter!

Sydney came over and helped decorate them.  Georgia and Kamdyn took cake pops to Sydney's house for her family to enjoy after dinner.

2 comments:

Nanny said...

No one is as sweet as Georgia - even a cake pop!

Georgia said...

I had so much fun on my visit, I'm looking forward to the next one. I miss those sweet babies!!!