After a busy day we decided on the local Mexican restaurant in downtown Apex. It's one of my favorites so far! The quality of the IPhone photos is horrible, but memorable none the less. Uncle Jim insisted that everyone order the XXL GRANDE Margaritas! Whew! I thought I would never get to the bottom of that glass. Others finished rather quickly, but I won't name any names. :) Karcie played in Richard's glass when it was empty. She was definitely the dinner entertainment.
When we got home we played dueling Frisbee in the driveway. That was fun and dangerous all at the same time. I was worried that we would get kicked out of the neighborhood after only a month because we were kind of loud. But, it sure was fun. There may or may not have been two people that felt the need to lay in the driveway. I think the margaritas were talking at that point. I think Karcie really was worried about them! I offered to bring them a pillow for the night. Good Times!


0 comments:
Post a Comment