I pulled the Easter Baskets and Pails out of the attic a week before Easter so that the girls could enjoy hiding the plastic eggs over and over again. They had fun, but we are still finding eggs. Karcie's favorite part after finding them is disassembling them. I guess she expects something to be inside of them at all times. These eggs were empty though. I guess she was extra surprised that the Easter Bunny left candy filled eggs and Aunt Kathy brought MONEY filled eggs! :)
Karcie loves to be everywhere that Kamdyn is. Poor Kamdyn can hardly get a break from her. Don't get me wrong, she adores Karcie, but likes her space every now and then, too. This particular day Karcie was driving Kamdyn insane.
 |
| Miss Boykin painted these precious pails a couple of years ago for me. We LOVE them and always get so many compliments on them. |
 |
| Hi Sissy! |
 |
| SISSY, you are not paying attention to me! |
 |
| I'm not leaving until you notice me! |
 |
| What cha doing now? |
 |
| Poor Kamdyn! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment