Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kamdyn's Art

When Kamdyn started 3K, I kept EVERYTHING that she ever brought home.  Before mid-year the 3K file folder was full.  I realized quickly that I couldn't keep every piece of paper that she wrote on.  Instead, I take a photo of them before they are lovingly deposited into File #13.  She made this at her new school.  I love that they write everyday.  I love that their writing is meaningful and that it is child centered.  Here is one of her newest projects.  It describes her to a tee.  Love our kind-hearted, caring, responsible, Kamdyn. Oh, and that she loves broccoli!  :) She's one-of-a-kind!


3 comments:

Georgia said...

I've never known a more caring or responsible 7 year old.I just love that sweet girl!!!

Nanny said...

Sweet Baby Darling - she came into this world being smart and grown up! Almost 7 going on 17!!!!!

Dad said...

Can I see these works of art before they are "filed". Never seen this before. Is this possible? We know where she gets her sweetness. Dad.