Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bunny

Thankfully, the girls slept until 8:00 on Easter Sunday.  They were even tired from all of our activities the day before.  Kamdyn was surprised to find that I actually remembered to leave E.B. some lettuce and carrots.  In the first photo, I'm being scolded for not remembering!  :)  Both girls were delighted to find their summer themed baskets filled with lots of candy.  It took seconds before the eggs, Peeps, and chocolate were opened and eaten.  I think Karcie was in shock that she was allowed to have candy for breakfast!




New swimsuit, flip flops, bubble, side walk chalk and CANDY!

Yep, it's her favorite!

But, these were a hit, too!  It was funny cleaning all of the blue off of her.


All smiles when the Peeps were opened!

"Look, Karcie.  E.B. didn't like the lettuce, just the carrots."  "Um, that's nice sissy, but I've got candy over here and it's much better than lettuce and carrots!  Why would the Easter Bunny trade candy for lettuce and carrots?"

0 comments: