Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kar-Kar

This girl is nothing short of a M-E-S-S!  She looked so sweet in one of her outfits the other day that I wanted to get ONE photo of her.  I ran to get my phone before the opportunity was lost.  Our photos shoots end up being more like a game of chase!  She runs from me.  If I say stand up, she sits down.  If I say look at Mommy, she closes her eyes.  And, you get the picture! It's her personality.  She understands everything that I say, but always chooses the opposite to get a good laugh.  Needless to say, I never get that ONE good shot!  

To update on Karcie's milestones, she is saying pretty much everything now.  She lovingly refers to herself as "Kar-Kar."  She can say Karcie, but chooses Kar-Kar.  The 3rd person cracks me up!  "Kar-Kar do?" "Kar-Kar drink?"  "Kar-Kar outside?"  Always with the inquisitive inflection in the voice at the end.  Every time she says, "Kar-Kar do?" or "Mommy do?" or "Sissy do?", it reminds me of my days living in Columbia, SC while getting my Master's.  A little boy would visit us to ask if we had work for him.  On one particular day, I didn't have any money, but  he insisted that he mow the lawn, sweep, etc.  Finally, I said to him, "Javier, I just don't have any money."  He politely looked at me and said, "Betsy do!"  Betsy was my roommate and I know that she is cracking up right now as she reads this.  I, too, crack up every time I hear, "Kar Kar, do!"  :)

Kar Kar is funny!  She is wild!  She has a great sense of humor!  She has her Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sister's heart right in the palm of her hand.















2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

lol, I was thinking it before I finished reading it...

Kar kar is too cute!

Nanny said...

I could pinch her to pieces!