I almost completely forgot about dying eggs. I bought everything that I needed, but had forgotten to actually boil the eggs so that when we had a few minutes we could dye them. I contemplated dying them while Karcie was napping, but decided that I needed to suck it up and deal with any accidents that we might have with her. It turned out to be just fine! Sydney joined us, too. I think she was most excited about dying the eggs. I covered the girls with aprons and covered the table with trash bags and the egg coloring commenced. Karcie was enthralled, but wanted to hold the cups with color. I had to keep reminding her "no touch!" Kamdyn and Sydney decorated their eggs with a magic crayon. Karcie colored on her eggs with regular crayons. Kamdyn accidentally dropped one as she was putting it into the cup. Who knew that one little egg could cause so many tears? It was fine though! We still dyed the broken egg. We were glad to have Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim there to supervise and help. I certainly needed all the help that I could get. :)
| Curious Karcie! |
| Karcie may end up being a lefty! She sure does a lot with her left hand! |
| Karcie, can you smile? Nope, I've got eggs to dye! |
| Check out the Robert Earl Keen autographed apron. Thanks, Jon Potter! It's all I could find at the time. :) |
| My favorite is always the aqua blue! |


1 comments:
My goodness how time flies - they are just getting so big. Enjoy every moment. So glad Kamdyn has sweet Sydney for her new best friend.
Post a Comment