Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim arrived Friday evening just in time for dinner. We hung out with them for a while before bedtime. We made sure to get a lot of sleep because we knew we would be busy on Saturday and Sunday.
First thing on Saturday morning, Kamdyn wanted to open her gifts from Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim. We waited until Saturday morning for obvious reasons. She would not have been able to try out her new wheels in the dark on Friday night. :)
 |
| I still can't believe that the card says "7!" |
 |
| Ooh, what's that, sissy? |
 |
| Forget the card, sissy, let's open this fancy present. |
 |
| Surprisingly, Karcie sat back and let Kamdyn open it alone. Kamdyn was all smiles! |
 |
| Roller Blades with full set of knee pads, elbow pads, wrist/hand guards, and helmet. I was certain that the body armor was a MUST! |
 |
| She could. not. wait. to put them on! |
 |
| But first, she had to give a big hug and thank you to Aunt Kathy! |
 |
| Ruthie and Mama Lucy sent birthday gifts to Kamdyn via Kathy and Jim. Karcie even got a present with a coloring book and crayons. I think I have a few red crayon marks on the floor already. :) |
 |
| Kamdyn got a light up pillow pet thingy that she turns on at bedtime. Kamdyn would kill me for not knowing the "proper" name. It changes colors and put lights and pictures on her ceiling before turning off on it's own after 20 minutes. She loves it and so does Karcie! |
|
|
|
As soon as the presents were opened, Kamdyn darted upstairs to change clothes so that she could skate. I had to take a lot of deep breaths and my patience "medicine." :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment