Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Karcie's Thanksgiving Feast


Karcie's Thanksgiving Feast was today.  I love seeing her interact with her teachers and friends. The parents were all in the room when the children got back from Chapel.  They were instructed to sit in their cubbies while Ms. Jennifer gave us directions.  They stood up and said The Pledge to the Flag, The Pledge to the Bible, and their Bible verse.  It was so sweet! I have videos of the three.  My girl was so happy to see me when she walked into the room.  

We enjoyed some delicious sandwiches, snacks, and desserts.  Each family helped their children make a snowman ornament to help decorate the trees in downtown Apex.  I'm so glad that I get to spend these moments with my Karcie.  I missed so much of this when Kamdyn was little.  Thank goodness Georgia was there to pick up the slack which I was working!  Now that I think of it, Karcie probably would have rather Georgia be at school today instead of me.  My girls sure do love their Georgia!







Pledge of Allegiance with BOTH hands over her heart!  Bless!

Turkey hand prints that she continues to call chickens!  Bless it!

1 comments:

Georgia said...

You better believe Georgia loves and misses you girls! There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about them and miss them. I look forward to many, many visit.