Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DIY by Kimberly

We need chairs on our front porch at the lake.  We NEED so much at the lake that I didn't really want to spend a fortune on these chairs.  My Mom was getting rid of these gems that were on her front porch.  SOOOOO, I decided to take them and refurbish them.  I borrowed my neighbor's sander.  I bought myself a mask so I didn't inhale all of that old paint.  I got a few cans of black spray paint.  And, VOILA!!  They will be perfect for the lake.  Not perfect, by any means, but perfect for our purpose.  These are projects that I would probably have my husband do IF he were at home!


Yucky chair #1

Yucky chair #2!

Repainted Chair #1

Repainted chair #2!

How did I accomplish this???  Looking JUST like this!!  Leopard scarf, fancy sunglasses, and all!!  

0 comments: