Monday, November 17, 2014

Karcie and Tree Decorating

While Karcie was sick last week for almost the entire week, we were stuck in the house.  Aside from laying around and watching TV, Karcie really didn't feel like doing much.  Mommy decided to get a jump start on some Christmas decorating.  First things first....THE TREE!!

I drug it down from the attic and started a little at a time.  By the time that Kamdyn got home that afternoon, the lights, mesh, and big ornaments were already in place.  Kamdyn wasn't happy with me at all.  I was completely surprised!  I honestly didn't think she would care.  Once I told her that she still had to put ALL of her ornaments on the tree, she seemed to be fine with that.  Bring on Christmas!!  The Terrys are ready!




Poor baby! You know something is wrong when she is THIS still!

Naked tree

Mesh Tree

Mesh tree with large ornaments.


Final touches!!


1 comments:

Nanny said...

Tree is beautiful but not as beautiful as the two angels beside it.