We were completely bored this morning and I was SO tired of watching Barney! I called and left a message for Ms. Suzanne while she was at Jazzercise asking her to PLEASE call me back because we desperately wanted to come swimming at her house today. As we were headed out the door to draw with sidewalk chalk and blow bubbles, Ms. Suzanne called and saved the day. We immediately got all of our stuff together and went over to her house. We had a great time! It was a mostly cloudy day with only peeks of sun....perfect weather for taking a two-year-old swimming. We still applied lots of sunscreen, but we didn't really have to worry about the heat or sunburns!
Kamdyn enjoyed swimming, a picnic, swimming, and a picnic again! She is really getting good swimming around the pool with those swimmies! She, of course, didn't want to leave. When I told her that it was time to go, she said, "Just 5 more times!" She held up her five little fingers as she said this. While she is ever so convincing with her sweet little voice and big blue eyes, we still left because it was her nap time! Thanks, Ms. Suzanne, for letting us invade your pool for a while!






Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad she likes the water like her Mommy and Daddy - she looks so precious in her little pink hat - love the last "hollywood" picture of my 2 babies.
You two look so beautiful! I miss you guys!
xoxo
Post a Comment