Kamdyn and I took another hospital break tonight. We went to visit Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim in Anderson. They took us to Olive Garden and we had such a good time. On our way, Kamdyn said, "I'm going to Tindergarten." We all said, "Yes, you are, but not for a few years." I even went on to ask her what she would do when she got to school and went to Kindergarten. She politely told me that she would play on the playground with her friends, listen to her teacher and read books. As we were turning in to the Olive Garden, Kamdyn said, "Are we at Kindergarten yet?" We all cracked up and realized that she was calling Olive Garden - Kindergarten. I guess she's heard me talk about Kindergarten so much that Olive Garden sounded sort of the same!
Thank you Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim. We had a great time and we can't wait to do it again! Good luck with your kitchen remodel. It's going to look great!!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment