Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hometown Friends

Tonight, we took a break from hospitals and sickness and we met some of our best hometown friends at Chick-fil-A in good 'ole Easley, SC. Our children barely know each other because we live 2 hours away. It makes me sad every time that we get together because we don't get to see each other very often, but there's not much else that I can do besides see them as much as I can when we are here. That being said, the kids had a great time playing on the playground and the Mommies had a great time catching up. Angie's cousin, Lauren, who is middle school age, played with the kids while we talked. It was such a great time and I wish we got to do it more often. We miss and love you guys!!

Eli, Angie, Warren, Michelle, Me, Kamdyn

Eli, Warren, and Kamdyn. They were trying to hold Warren's hands to keep him still for the picture. :)

Lauren sliding down with Kamdyn.

Eli and Kamdyn

Sweet Warren who looks EXACTLY like his Daddy. PRECIOUS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful "babies" and "Moms". I asked Kamdyn who was the boss while they were playing and she said the "boys". I cracked up. I too wish you could all get together more often. There is nothing like a "great" FRIENDGIRL!

Anonymous said...

Kamdyn looks so tall and skinny.
I love her pigtails!!

Anonymous said...

What a great visit. Friends are friends no matter how long you are apart.
I'm not sure "Miss K" isn't the leader ...
Thank you, Kimberly, for showing and teaching her so much. Ruthie