Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lunch with Georgia and a Visit from Nanny

Two of Kamdyn's most favorite people had lunch with us yesterday, Georgia and Nanny. Nanny is in town visiting us for the week. She is still recovering from her surgery and can't pick Kamdyn up yet, which is hard on both of them. However, we have thoroughly enjoyed our girls week while Daddy is out of town. Georgia met us for lunch yesterday! What a fun time for Kamdyn!

Kamdyn is patiently awaiting next week when she starts going to Georgia's again daily. Yes, it's time for me to start back to work on Tuesday. :( I already feel the anxiety and pressure building up again. Maybe I should rethink this working thing and become a stay at home Mommy, right Daddy? Don't have a heart attack on me, sweetie! I'm only joking!

Posing with Georgia at O'Charley's!


Reading a story with Nanny!

3 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I know how you feel about going back to work. Be glad you are a teacher! The next time I will get 3 months off is when I have another baby. :( I keep thinking, "next summer Preston will be old enough to do this...or that", and then I remember that next summer I will be at work. Can you tell I'm not happy about the situation? ;)

Gina said...

It is so sweet to see how much Kamdyn loves her Georgia. It is also nice to see that your mom is able to visit and feeling better.

Anonymous said...

What a great girls' visit! I am so glad to see Nanny back in the picture. We need all the help we can get reading all those books!
Enjoy! Ruthie