Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pop Pop

I just got off the phone with my Daddy and he seems to be doing much better after having the surgery to lance the boils. His surgery was supposed to be today at 1:30, but in true hospital fashion, they didn't come and get him until almost 5:30 and his surgery wasn't over until almost 8:00. Hospitals are waiting places and that's all I have to say about that. I was to my breaking point today while sitting at the hospital waiting on them to come and get him for his 1:30 surgery appointment. I finally had to leave to pick up Kamdyn from my Aunt's house so she and I both could have a nap. Even though we've had to deal with a lot here lately, God is SO GOOD! We are blessed and thankful for HIS HEALING HANDS!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh Kim...God IS good...never forget that.
I'm sorry you've had to go through so much, but I'm thankful that your dad is in MUCH better conditions now...
I'll keep him and your mom in my prayers..Please send them my love...
xoxo
Jess

Denise said...

Tell Mac Davis Jr. to hang in there and get his sugar down.