Yesterday, Georgia met Kamdyn and me for lunch at Chick-fil-A in North Augusta. I had a dentist appointment. (By the way, I have decided that going to the dentist is one of the worst things to have to do every 6 months. I've never had a cavity, braces, or any other dental work to make me dislike going to the dentist, but it seems to get worse with every visit. That pick they scrape/clean your teeth with is brutal. I literally had a few tears stream down from my eyes.)
Georgia had a haircut appointment here in North Augusta and Kamdyn really enjoys going with her. Kamdyn gets to have a Toosie Pop while she is there. After the hair appointment Georgia brought Kamdyn back home with a tiny bite of Tootsie Pop and this "crazy" ball in hand. Kamdyn had a great time, as always, with Georgia! I asked her where she got her crazy ball and she said, "At Green Walls." I looked at her rather strangely because at first I had no idea what she was talking about. Then, it dawned on me......."Walgreen's." After I figured it out, I couldn't stop laughing. She says the darndest things that always keep me smiling!
Here she is with her "crazy" squooshing ball!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
That is hilarious. The best part is when we actually figure out what they mean! Too cute. I agree about the dentist. It is painful to get them cleaned. Imagine what they would be like if you only went once a year.
Noah and SUlli have one of these and the adults at my house this weekend enjoyed it more than they do! I actually enjoy the dentist these day's! It is the only time I get to kick back and actually watch what I want to on TV!
Post a Comment