I always knew where Kamdyn got her personality and wittiness, but today was when it really ALL made sense. While I was upstairs catching up on the blog, Richard was reading Kamdyn LOTS of books. All of a sudden I realized that not only was he reading them to her, he was reading them in the most low country southern voice that I have ever heard come out of his mouth. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. This particular book was, "The South Carolina Night Before Christmas." Why do we still have Christmas books out? I don't know! I guess because she LOVES them so much. I don't think Richard knew I was recording this!
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
This is way too funny!!! Has Richard seen the video yet??
What fun. Thank you, Kimberly.
Ruthie
How wonderful - Kamdyn LOVES HER DADDY!
Post a Comment