Kamdyn really enjoys talking on the phone. She amazes us with how well she talks and carries on a conversation. Last weekend while Kamdyn was at Nanny and Pop Pop's house, I got to be on the other end of the phone. I couldn't believe how well I could understand her through the phone. Parts of this video are boring because you can't hear Nanny talking, but I wanted to document one of her favorite things to do. I must also tell you that as soon as she is finished talking she will either put the phone down, tell me that whoever is on the phone hung up on her (when they did not), or she will tell me that she doesn't want to talk anymore. She is quite a character!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
I love this video! It reminds me of Chandler when he would talk to my parents on the phone. She is so smart. Nanny handled the "pink phone issue" very well! I'm sure she'll remember it too!
Chandler would hang up when HE was finished talking too! Love it!
Nanny and Pop Pop love to talk to our angel! She carries on a wonderful conversation with us - such a "big girl".
Post a Comment