Since Jacob and Kamdyn only have a few more days at Georgia's before summer, Georgia decided to let them swim, swim, swim! They LOVE this pool! The slide is actually built into the pool and is a perfect size for toddlers. They don't even have to get out of the pool to slide. Kamdyn did have a little mishap the first day when her head went under the water as she slid down. After a minor meltdown, she survived and was ready to swim again today. Thank you, Georgia, for being so wonderful to those "babies." I know that you and Kamdyn will both have withdrawals from each other over the summer and will have to get together often!!


Relaxing with her "best friend," as she calls Jacob.
"Don't Splash Me" face
This looks like an "I'm Freezing" face!
Kamdyn wasn't so sure about her 2 piece swimsuit today. She had another meltdown over the fact that her tummy was showing. I guess she is modest!! 


Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
I love the shades!!!
Georgia on My Mind! What in the world would we do without YOU? Love the pool and I know Kamdyn and Jacob did too. That's all she talked about last weekend. They are both so precious!
Post a Comment