These are some of the pictures that I took of Kamdyn when the sun was beginning to go down at "A Day in the Country." I thought they were too cute not to share!









Family Fun
2 years ago
These are some of the pictures that I took of Kamdyn when the sun was beginning to go down at "A Day in the Country." I thought they were too cute not to share!









Posted by Richard at 9:21 PM
8 comments:
She is so beautiful. Looks like you all are REALLY enjoying your new location. So many great perks to living on the water. Thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful child! I know you are cherishing every minute with her. How awesome for you all to live on the river too! I really enjoy reading your posts.
How beautiful she is. Thank you for these. I miss you guys so much. Looking forward to the weekend and my tea party.
Ruthie
PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE THESE MADE INTO PRINTS! I WANT ONE OF EACH!
HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS.
These are AWESOME!!! Of course your subject is beautiful :)
Blog tag...you're it!!
http://justaboutjen.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag.html
Kimberly~
I LOVE these pictures! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad I can see how she's growing! You're a fabulous mommy and she will love reading this blog when she's grown!
xoxo From NY!! Come visit us!!
So cute! And great photography mommy!
Post a Comment