Kamdyn's table and chairs for her playroom finally arrived safely to our house! Thank you, Ruthie! Kamdyn loves them and she looks so adorable as she plays at her table. She LOVES to "cook" us dinner and have tea parties for us. A few bookshelves, benches, pictures on the wall, and a rug will complete her playroom. Now, if I only had the time and money to do all of this!! :) We are waiting on the financing for the contract on our old house to be fully approved. Then, I should be clear to begin putting the finishing touches on our new house. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!

Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Everything is looking good - I love the table and chairs. Thanks Kimberly for keeping up with this so Pop Pop and Nanny and the rest of the family can look at Kamdyn everyday!
The table looks great. I look forward to my first tea party!
Soon ....
Thank you, Daddy, for putting the pieces together.
Ruthie
Post a Comment