How rotten can one child be? We only thought she was rotten until staying a full 4 nights and 5 days with Nanny and Pop Pop. WOW!!! They definitely entertained her every second that she was with them.
On Friday, Kamdyn went to work with Nanny all day. I wonder how much work Nanny actually got done? I'm sure all of the people who called loved hearing Kamdyn chatting in the background because she doesn't quite understand the concept of being quiet. This is Kamdyn with Nanny's wonderful boss, Larry.
On Saturday, Kamdyn played at the park before going to the Zoo. This is either at Cleveland Park, where my Daddy used to take me all the time when I was little, or it is at the park that is actually inside of the Greenville Zoo.
Kamdyn loved the Zoo. This was her first visit to the Zoo. Hopefully her Daddy and I will be able to take her soon to either the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia or the Atlanta Zoo. Augusta doesn't have a zoo. :( Now that school is out, I will have a lot more time and energy to devote to her!
Kamdyn was not scared of the animals according to Nanny and Pop Pop. She went right up to them to see what they were doing. They said she wasn't even scared inside of the reptile house.






Apparently, when she got to the orangutans they were making A LOT of noise. They said Kamdyn yelled to the top of her lungs, "WHAT'S ALL THIS NOISE IN HERE?"
One of the main attractions of Nanny's house is getting to play in the makeup. You see, Nanny lets her have the makeup wherever she wants it, like right on her sofa. Not Mommy!!! I'm not quite at the point yet of having a mess all over everything that won't ever quite go away. I don't think I will ever be at that point. My Type A personality will not allow for that. However, I'm glad that she gets to explore at Nanny's house for the experience. Luckily, Kamdyn is a pretty clean/neat child. She doesn't really make big messes. 


Kamdyn also got to visit with my Mom's side of the family: Aunt Tina, Aunt Brenda, and Robin. She also got to visit with Mama Lucy on Sunday. No pictures from these events though! :)
Thanks, Nanny and Pop Pop for everything!! We definitely needed this weekend to ourselves and it looks like Kamdyn didn't miss us one little bit!!! In fact, she didnt' want to come home with us today when we picked her up in Greenwood.
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
What a wonderful time we had! The house is so quiet. Love her every second - don't blink - she will be grown! Thanks for letting her spend time with us!
Post a Comment