Otis finally decided to hatch out of his cocoon yesterday. I happened to notice him at the top of his jar yesterday. Turns out that he was a moth instead of a butterfly. Kind of sort of the same, but not quite as beautiful. We had to release him before Kamdyn went to bed. Otis was not too keen on leaving.


Family Fun
2 years ago


4 comments:
Hope you don't get confused and swat poor Otis at a later date.
I forgot to mention that Kamdyn DOES like to stomp on bugs if they are on the ground. The other day she stomped on a cute little ladybug. I'm trying to teach her which bugs we stomp on!!! It must be confusing for a two year old! There are WAY too many rules for them to follow! :)
This is too sweet, you'll have to attempt this again next year!
I'm glad you updated us on Otis! I have been wondering if he was still alive. Glad he made it successfully to his next phase!
Post a Comment