Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday with Nanny and Pop Pop

In order for us to go to the concert last night, Nanny and Pop Pop offered to keep Kamdyn down here for us. I don't know what we would do without them!! Thanks again to you both!!

Today, we took a boat ride to the Riverwalk, docked the boat, and ate lunch at The Boll Weevil. Then, we raced to get back home before a thunderstorm hit. We had a great afternoon and look foward to doing it again really soon!

Kamdyn looking at the ducks.




Spraying Kamdyn at the fountain! She LOVED this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uWe appreciate the thanks, but it is always our pleasure and we wish you went off more often! We had such a wonderful time. Kamdyn is the smartest little "2" year old I've ever known.(She even beats you I believe) I thought I'd crack up when you said time for a "Nap". You asked her what n a p spelled and she said NAP! She said I ready to lay down in my bed.

Jennifer said...

Such a cute picture with Nanny and Pop Pop!

Jess said...

Beautiful! You all look WONDERFUL!
Great to see Sandy & Terry! I must get down there SOON!