This party concluded our very long and drawn out Halloween 2009. After trick-or-treating, many of our neighbors gathered across the street from our house for a Halloween Party. The party was filled with food, fun, tents, apple bobbing, and a bonfire. The bonfire wasn't really needed considering that it was 90 degrees outside with 100% humidity; however, we had it so the kids could roast marshmallows. There was a food tent alongside a TV tent where the men stayed for most of the night watching football. The children were soaked after trick-or-treating and had to shed their costumes and change clothes. It was so warm outside that I had to pull out summer clothes and sandals for Kamdyn. They spent most of the night running around and playing in the front yard. I love good family fun, but what I loved most about that night was walking across the street to my house, falling into bed, and getting some much needed rest as I bid farewell to this year's Halloween. It was finally OVER!! :) I took down our Halloween decorations as soon as we got up on Sunday morning. Bring on Christmas!!! I'm ready......
The little girls were waiting on their turn to bob for apples. 
Catherine bobbing for apples.
Kamdyn bobbing for apples.
After many attempts to get the apple with her mouth, she gave up! She reached in and got the apple that she wanted and she ate it!
Grace finally got one!
And so did Emily!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Thanks for sharing everything Kimberly. It brings you so much closer to home. Pop Pop and I love looking at the pictures and reading about all the fun you and Richard have with Kamdyn.
Post a Comment