Kamdyn got to dress up for her dance class on Wednesday night. I didn't get any pictures at dance; however, Georgia's church carnival was after dance and I did remember to get a few pictures of her there. I felt horrible on Wednesday night (sinus yuck), but pressed on like any good Mother does for her child, and took her to dance and all the way back to Georgia's church for the carnival. Georgia let Kamdyn spend the night with her so we didn't have to worry about our morning routine on Thursday. Kamdyn had a blast that night and showed no signs of wishing Halloween away........unlike her Mom! :) I don't ever remember this many Halloween festivities leading up to Halloween when I was a child. Is Halloween 2009 ever going to end?
Bean Bag Toss
Knock down the milk jugs.
Set them back up.....knock them down again!
More candy?
Gone Fishin'
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Being with Georgia is like having Christmas everyday!
Post a Comment