This may be #1 on Kamdyn's wish list for Christmas; however, she can WISH ON!! Richard and I do not even have an I-Phone or Blackberry, mainly because we can't justify spending that much on a phone or a plan. I do not wish to be that connected to anybody. I have a computer at work and one at home. That is enough internet/email time for me.
Kamdyn amazes me with how quickly she catches on with this technology stuff. Every time she sees Uncle Matthew, she bargains with him to get some play time on his I-Phone. Usually the deal has something to do with the fact that she must eat her dinner in order to play on the phone. Here she is at the dinner table while the rest of us finishes our dinner at Mama Lucy's.
She likes to scroll through all of the pictures and videos and can do so all on her own. She even knows which are videos and taps the on screen play button to watch the videos. Uncle Matthew was attempting to find his Pictures on his phone. Kamdyn said, "Uncle Matthew, just push select!" They pick up so quickly!
Spaghetti Mouth, plastic bib, I Phone and a beautiful smile to go with them. 
Playing a video.
Scrolling back and forth through the videos.
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Brad has an iPhone and that's all the boys want to play with! I feel it, girl! :)
Too cute. Her hair has gotten so long. What a beautiful little girl she is! Hope all is going well for you all.
Post a Comment