POO!" This is the comment that I got from my sweet little Kamdyn after taking one bite of her dinner the other night. In her defense, I was having a craving for Sloppy Joe's. I know that's not the best meal in the world. Richard doesn't care for them too much either, but told me to try them with ground turkey. In our attempt to not eat as much red meat, I tried the ground turkey. One bite was enough for Kamdyn. "Mama, this tastes like POO!" I scraped the meat off and she had a bun with cheese. Richard and I enjoyed them, but I must say that I like the ground beef much better. Richard liked the ground turkey. Three VERY opinionated people all living in one house...... Ain't life grand?? :) Maybe we should stick to making 3 different meals every night.
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! Isn't it fun to cook for three different people?
What a stinker! Never tried with ground turkey,but do love it with ground beef.
Post a Comment