Sunday, October 18, 2009

Much Needed Relaxation

Last weekend, Kamdyn, Richard, and I took off for Myrtle Beach on Thursday afternoon to join Nanny and Pop Pop. They had been at the beach the entire week and we finally decided to go for some much needed relaxation even if only for a couple of days. Kamdyn had a wonderful time! Surprisingly, the weather was great! It was 90 degrees in October and perfectly sunny. The water was even pleasant for swimming!

I stayed outside ALL day on Friday on a lounge chair at the beach or the pool. I couldn't have been happier. I did break for a sandwich upstairs in our room. Best of all, I managed to talk Richard into some Outlet Mall shopping! The beach and shopping....my two favorite hobbies!

The trip was short, but enjoyable and we were so glad that we were able to spend some time with Nanny and Pop Pop.

Kamdyn looking at the ocean from the balcony when we got there on Thursday night.







Kamdyn wrote her name in the sand. You will have to turn your head to the right to "read" it. The picture was taken horizontally and is save horizontally on my computer. I have tried uploading it on to blogger numerous times and blogger feels the need for it to be vertical. I'm tired of trying!



Kamdyn running on the beach.


Kamdyn running to her Daddy.


My sweet baby!


Kamdyn LOVED chasing the seagulls. She just couldn't understand why they kept running away from her. It was so funny!


I don't love posting pictures of me in my swimsuit; however, it is one of the few pictures that I have of me and my Daddy. And, this is the one and only picture taken of me at the beach because I was the one taking pictures.


When I returned from my day on the beach, I found my two sweet peas napping after their long day on the beach.


Precious! How tiny she looks next to the ocean. I was taking pictures from our balcony.


Richard took Kamdyn out to the beach the morning that we were leaving so she could have one more taste of the salt and sand until next summer.


Daddy chasing the seagulls.


Kamdyn and Daddy playing in the ocean.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Was so wonderful to spend time with all three of you. I hope we can make it a yearly event and maybe you can get more time next year!