Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Little Cupcake

The Halloween Carnival at our church was last Sunday. We rushed home from a football weekend to get dressed and ready for the carnival. Kamdyn, as always, had an awesome time! She is so much fun to be around!

She chose her costume again this year. She picked it out from the cover of a magazine and would not let me forget what she was going to be. She kept saying, "Mommy, I'm going to be a cupcake this year!" What can you say to that? She got her wish and she is the most adorable cupcake that I have ever seen.

Everyone at the carnival kept asking me if I made her costume. I only wish that I was that crafty and could sew! Kamdyn got so many compliments on her costume that she started getting frustrated. I think at one point she was wishing that she had not chosen to be a cupcake. She moved her shoulder away from one lady who told her how cute her costume was and said to me, "UGH! Mommy, why does everyone keep saying that to me?" I had to remind her to be nice, smile, and just say, "Thank you!" She just wanted everyone to leave her alone so she could play the games.

She did win the costume contest for having one of the cutest costumes. Of course, the judging was by applause. It was hard to tell who was yelling for what costume. So, they ruled it a tie. Kamdyn and her two friends, Catherine and Madeline, "won!" They won a gift card to the Marble Slab Creamery.

On our way to the Carnival. We had to stuff our little cupcake into the booster seat.


I tried to take her picture. She said, "Mom, it's too bright out here!"


Here's another one of those blogger sideways pictures. It was not saved this way, but blogger intends for it to be sideways???? For some reason, she really liked the duck pond?


Clapping for herself as she play tick tack toe!


Kamdyn got a pink and purple flower painted on her face.


Kamdyn throwing the football in the target. She did great!


She was good at basketball, too! Look at that follow through! :)


Go Fish!


Reel it in Kamdyn!




My cupcake and me!


She was much better at bowling this year. The first year she took off running with one of the bowling pins!


Cupcake Kamdyn, Fairy Catherine, and Dorothy Madeline.
The Cutest Costume Winners!


Hayride with Mommy!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

She is the sweetest cupcake ever. Nanny and Pop Pop want to eat her up with a spoon - after we take a bite out of her fingers and toes. Yum Yum!

Jess said...

The costume WAS adorable!! I love these pictures!! So glad she had fun!!