Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Annie


Nanny introduced Kamdyn to the movie Annie this weekend and she absolutely LOVES it. Even though she, for some reason, can't remember Annie's name, she wants to watch the movie repeatedly. She already has some favorite parts like, "She hadda go bafroom." My Mom said that the first time Kamdyn watched it that she said, "That little girl sure can sing good, Nanny!" I don't know why I haven't thought of this movie for Kamdyn yet, but it sure brought back some happy memories for me. I loved Annie as a child, too. This is one movie that I won't mind watching over and over again with Kamdyn. Ms. Hannigan is hilarious especially now that I am old enough to really understand how crazy her character is!

1 comments:

Mom said...

I thought it was funny too that she couldn't seem to remember Annie's name. I kept telling her - it rhyme's with Nanny. I remember too how much you loved this movie.