Kamdyn is getting sneaky in her "old" age. Just last night the three of us were sitting at the bar enjoying our dinner. Kamdyn said, "Mom, look at the TV and close your eyes." Looking at the TV put Kamdyn to my back. I'm not sure how she thought I was supposed to look at the TV AND close my eyes, but I followed along for a second. Just as I was turning around, that little stinker was filling her mouth with a spoonful of ketchup!!! Yes, she made me turn around so I wouldn't see her sneaking a spoonful of ketchup, which she knows is a "no-no!" I couldn't help but laugh at her, but she knew she had been caught. I wonder what she will do next to try to divert my attention while she attempts to get away with something????
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
That IS funny! When do they learn how to be 'sneaky'... ha!
Post a Comment