Kamdyn enjoys any kind of "brain" challenge. Here lately her challenge has been two jigsaw puzzles that she got for Christmas last year. The puzzles have 24 puzzle pieces and they take a lot of patience to find just the right pieces. She has just now gotten in to them. At first she would get kind of frustrated when attempting to put these puzzles together; however, after sitting down with me one afternoon, she has mastered the puzzles herself. I am amazed at how she processes information and how sharp her memory is. She can now put both the "Brown Bear" and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" puzzles together all by herself. She is very proud of her accomplishment and puts both of them together at least once a day.
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
I had the honor of working them with her last week or should I say she worked them. "No Nanny, that doesn't go there, it goes here." She is amazing.
Post a Comment