Saturday, October 03, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jacob at Monkey Joe's

Jacob had his real birthday party on Saturday at Monkey Joe's. To say that Kamdyn had a good time would be an understatement. She says she wants to have her 4th birthday party at Monkey Joe's. I'm sure she will change her mind a million times before April, but I am all about Monkey Joe's. I can pay my money and they take care of most everything else! Sounds like a plan to me!


The birthday boy in his birthday chair!


Kamdyn and Jacob climbing up the slide.


Sweet Kamdyn!


Sliding Down......WEEEEEEE!!!


Kamdyn ran to see Monkey Joe as soon as he walked into the door.


She kept watching his every move until he noticed her!


She finally got her hug!


Jacob with his girls!


Jacob loved his Spiderman costume that we got him!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

He is such a sweet little boy! He is just about all Kamdyn talks about and how she misses him this year. After she visited us at the beach this weekend, she thought it would be a great idea for Georgia and Jacob to come down. I do too!