Sunday, April 06, 2008

Our 2-year-old

Kamdyn turned 2 this week which is still so hard for me to believe. She is such a big girl! She actually looks and sounds like a 3-year-old. I have to remind myself often that she is only 2 because I tend to treat her like a 3 or 4 year old. I do expect a lot from her, but I don't think my expectations are too high. Even though she will always be my baby, my philosophy with her and my students at school is that you get what you expect! If you set the bar high, they will achieve it! So far that has worked at both work and home. Look how much she has grown!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you so much Kamdy Lucy and enjoyed our day with you Saturday! You are such an angel!

angie said...

Kimberly,
It was good to hear from you!
I'm glad you found Weston's blog. Kamdyn looks like she is A LOT of fun to be around. She is such a little lady! I miss seeing her every Friday afternoon at Wheeless.

Anonymous said...

What fun she is, just too cute.
You are such a great Mommie. You're exactly right, you get what you expect. I applaude your high expectations! Much love to you all. Ruthie