Kamdyn had such a great party even if it was 2 weeks late! Thank you to all of you who were able to celebrate with us. This is such a hectic time for so many. We missed those of you who couldn't come, but we certainly understand. The many pictures describe it ALL! Aside from the rainy, windy weather (I had to tie the table cloths to the tables so they wouldn't blow away) and not being able to go on at boat ride, the day was a success!
Kamdyn posing before her guests arrived!
A rare Mommy and Kamdyn photo! I put Daddy
in charge of the camera today! :)
Kamdyn smelling the fake tulips. She loved them!
Apparently she was smelling something that the rest
of us were missing because she WOULD NOT put them down.
Nanny and Kamdyn
Pop Pop and Kamdyn
Two rare family pictures, too!
Sweet Ana Blake with Kamdyn! Ana Blake entertained
Kamdyn and MacKenna the entire time. Ana Blake is going to be a great babysitter for us really soon! We love you, Ana Blake!
Two of Kamdyn's most favorite people - Georgia and Nanny! And, she had them both in the same place! She didn't know what to do!!! She was in complete "heaven."
Ms. Denise and Ana Blake with Kamdyn
The pinkalicious table! We also had "pink"
hot dogs and pasta salad. Today was apparently
National Hot Dog Day! Who knew???
Having a tea party with MacKenna and Ana Blake.
Opening her many gifts! She got so many nice
things. Thank you so much to all of you!!
She is still not so fast with opening gifts. MacKenna
and I had to help her quite a bit. She got distracted
rather easily!
This is her precious singing bear from Mama Lucy
and Ruthie. The entire room teared up when we
heard it sing, "I Hope You Dance." I couldn't help
but think of my sweet baby girl and how fast she
is growing up as I listened to this wonderful song!
Daddy last night at midnight putting together
Kamdyn's new kitchen! This is one of many
toys that I am sure he will have to put together!
Kamdyn LOVES her kitchen!
Thanks, Nanny and Pop Pop!!!
Hopefully we'll soon find her a table and chairs
set that we like so she can have a real tea party !
She is really good at blowing out the candles. Who
cares if she starts blowing as soon as we start singing
Happy Birthday and is still blowing when the song is over? She was determined to blow them out ALL by herself!
She LOVED her pink cupcake loaded with pink
icing! She will ONLY eat the icing!!
Her fingers were stained pink after this!
We teased her and told her that she was
turning pink like Pinkalicious in the
book! She thought that was hilarious!!!
At the end of the party she kind of "cut loose."
Her button came undone so she decided to
show out a bit!
Where's Kamdyn? Peek-a-Boo!
Daddy with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim
She was so tired by the end that she could
barely stand up. She missed her nap!
Mama Lucy tried to sing her to sleep, but
it didn't work.
She finally fell asleep in Richard's lap around 6:00.
I had to wake her up to give her a bath. I put her to
bed right after her bath and she went right to sleep!
What a busy, but wonderful day she had!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


7 comments:
I love Kamdyn's blog!! My first "visit". Had already heard about the great party and from the pictures, I can see it was fun, fun, fun. Kamdyn is beautiful and growing so fast... MacKenna loves to help at parties. You are a professional photographer it looks like to me. --- Have not gotten your address so I could send you a note to thank you again for the delicious dinner. That was just so special and unexpected!! --- I'm so glad you and Debra have been able to be together at school. God knows how to put us together with the best of His people. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. As in, when Debra's baby boy (Eli??) arrives. :) :) I hope this reply works. It's my first time to blog something. Let me know.... Hugs and Love from Carol
Looks like Everyone had a Pinkalicious time!!! I really enjoyed all the pictures!
Thank you for the pictures. I hated to miss the big pink event. I'll arrive soon with tables and chairs ....
Happy Birthday, pumpkin!
Ruthie
If we could bottle her smile and her energy and sell to the world, we would all be RICH! But we are rich beyond anything imaginable because SHE LOVES each and every one of us who know her. She just LOVES! What a special precious angel who certainly became her favorite thing yesterday - "PINKALICIOUS"!
Hi Kimberly, listen I'll be the first to admit I keep up with so many blogs (and a lot are people I don't know). I always look at the links too! So I have also been looking at yours! I actually showed it to Joey and said "look her hair was just the same as Carlysle's and it grew!" Kamdyn is adorable and looks a lot like her Mommy! That party was so freaking cute. I love, love her little outfit! I may have to steal the pinkalious party for Carlysle's 2nd birthday! Looks like fun! Hope all is well with your family!
Hate we missed the birthday party! Looks like it was lots of fun! I love Kamdyn's outfit!!
I've gotten a few comments about Kamdyn's birthday outfit. Thought I would share where I ordered it from
http://www.lollipopsandgumdropsboutique.com/
I love this website!!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment