Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dinner with Dalton and Mrs. Denise

Tonight, Mrs. Denise asked Kamdyn and me to meet her after picking Dalton up from his after school activity. His school is in downtown Augusta and since we live right across the bridge now, we accepted her invitation. We went to Mellow Mushroom and had such a great time! Dalton entertained Kamdyn the entire time while Denise and I got to visit. These are not such great pics of Kamdyn b/c the flash on a digital camera has WAY too much of a delay. She only poses for a split second; however, Dalton is such a cutie and has to be the sweetest teenager that I know. Kamdyn entertained Dalton by singing all of her songs: Apple Bottom Jeans, Sugar Pie Honey Bunch, Jesus Loves Me, etc., etc., etc. Dalton asked Mrs. Denise, "Mama, was I that smart when I was 2?" She said, "Yes!" But then, jokingly said, "I only had to take you to LD (learning disabled) classes!" We all know that is a complete joke! Dalton participates is ALL extracurricular activities, while make wonderful grades AND taking AP courses. We enjoyed it, Dalton and Denise, and can't wait to go again!!


2 comments:

Jess said...

Sica here =)

I'm glad I bookmarked Kamdyn's page! Now I feel like I won't miss a beat! she's as sweet as you, Kim!

Much love,
Jess

Anonymous said...

Can he wait until Kamdyn grows up and its time for boyfriends since he is so VERY CUTE & SWEET? He and
Anna Blake are both BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET CHILDREN!