Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nanny's Cat, PUGS!

This is Kamdyn talking about Nanny's cat, Pugs. You hear her talking about Pop Pop picking up the cat and how she can pick the cat up when she "gets muscles." :) I am not surprised anymore with what comes out of her mouth!! She cracks me up! I was actually trying to capture some video of her cooking, but that was not what she wanted to do/discuss at the moment. So, I figured I would post some good 'ole "conversation" with her. She got the Princess Patio Set for her birthday from Ms. Suzanne. She LOVES it! I figured that we would put it in the playroom until we get a "real" table and chairs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the visit to the "in progress" playroom for Kamdyn! I hear those special words about how much she loves "Georgia's House".