I thought for sure that I had at least another year before hearing this NEVER ENDING question. Oh, how wrong I was! As of the past couple of weeks, Kamdyn has started asking "why" with everything asked of her, told to her, etc. Today was one of those days at work. The 4-year-olds were really getting the best of me. Then, I came home to my strong willed child who seemed to be even stronger willed today! If I said one thing, she did another. Not only did she do the opposite, but she asked, "Why?" If I answered the question, she would then say, "But why?" in her shrillest voice. My patience left me around noon today. Sadly, the why questions and her whining/crying were getting the best of me. With Richard out-of-town, I did what I had to do to rid myself of my stresses and went to Jazzercise. The lady she stays with at Jazzercise said that Kamdyn did great! HMMM.....I think she saves all of her frustrations for me. Who knows? As for the why questions, the frustrated Mommy in me wants to say, "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!" The teacher in me and the "good" Mommy knows that I should stay calm, but firm and answer her questions as logically as possible. I will pray about it tonight and all will be better tomorrow!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Strong willed excactly like her Mommy! Because she loves you sooo much, you are the one to show her "the way". You will hear this for a long time to come and there WILL be a lot of times you will say "Because I told you"! And that's ok - don't feel guilty - YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOMMY and ALL
Mommy's are stressed with their children sometimes. At least you will know she will always be able to stand up for herself!
Post a Comment