Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tick Tock

I saw for the first time last year, on many of my fellow blogger's sites, The Elf on the Shelf, which I thought was the cutest idea EVER! Ruthie so graciously purchased one for Kamdyn this year which came equipped with a book to explain along with a cute little Elf. We quickly read the rules in the book and Kamdyn named her Elf, Tick Tock. Not sure where that came from, but he is Tick Tock!

Tick Tock watches Kamdyn to make sure that she behaves everyday. For the most part she does behave, but has to be reminded that the Elf is watching her. The Elf can be found in a new location every morning. This proves to be a difficult task for Mommy to remember EVERY night. On two occasions I have forgotten and I have had to distract Kamdyn to reposition the Elf. Leave it to me to mess up the rules!!

Thanks, Ruthie, for our brand new tradition! We LOVE Tick Tock!! If you have children I recommend The Elf on the Shelf.

Here are a few of the places where we have found Tick Tock!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure loves talking about Tick Tock too. She even apologized to him Saturday night so he could tell Santa she was sorry she cried for no reason.

Anonymous said...

I love the name. I wish I was there to help with the repositioning of Tick Tock. I bet he takes a ride in the car one morning ....