We've had a busy few days! Friday night was my work Christmas Party. Saturday was spent doing laundry, packing for Atlanta, and cleaning house since we are hosting Christmas again this year. When we got to Atlanta I was finally able to relax! Why are the holidays so darn busy and rushed?? As a child it always seem to take FOREVER for Christmas to get here. Now that I am an adult, it just flies by and there is just so much to do!!
We hung out with Uncle Matthew and Aunt Holly on Sunday afternoon. Holly cooked a delicious lasagna dinner! She and I even got to do a little last minute shopping.
On Monday we ventured out to Monkey Joe's to watch our monkey play! She started off a little scared, but eventually warmed up to all of the HUGE blow-up slides. She had a blast once she got over the initial shock!












Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
I thought all you "monkeys" looked pretty good playing together.
Post a Comment