Nanny bought Kamdyn this beautiful Advent house. Each night she opens a numbered door to count down the days until Christmas. Actually, we started with #1 because it's much easier for her! Much to her Daddy's dismay, Kamdyn's favorite part is getting to eat a Hershey's Kiss that lies behind the door. He's not big on her having too many sweets! At any rate, Kamdyn gets to hear a different Christmas song each night as she opens a new door. She's even getting some good practice with number recognition. She can already recognize 1-10, but now she will be able to learn some of those double digit numbers, too! Thanks, Nanny, for giving us a new Christmas Tradition.
Opening Door #1
Carefully opening her Hershey's Kiss! She DID NOT want to drop it!!! She was afraid that she would have to throw it away! Have I mentioned how much she loves sweets? It's so rare because her Daddy and I aren't big sweet eaters!
YUMMY HERSHEY'S KISS!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
She is just beautiful!! I still can't believe how much she has grown. I know you all will enjoy this Christmas with Kamdyn!
Yum Yum
An Advent house...very special to share w/ Kamdyn!
Post a Comment