Sunday, December 14, 2008

Halleujah!!

KAMDYN SLEPT UNTIL 10:30 THIS MORNING!!

This is the first time since she has been born that she has slept past 8:00! She did wake up at her normal time, but stayed in the bed talking and reading her book. Since she gets out of the bed on her own now, I figured she would come in our room when she was ready to get up. The next thing I knew, I was looking at the clock at 9:45 in disbelief! I even had a chance to get up and get some things done before I FINALLY woke her up at 10:30. I had to make sure she wasn't sick or something! :)

I feel like a new person with all of that sleep!!

4 comments:

Lee Wilkes said...

The same thing happened to us about 2 weeks ago. Parker IS our alarm clock, up between 6 and 7 everyday of his life. We never even set one for church b/c he's always up. About 2 weeks ago, when he came in our room it was 9:30! I thought I would fall out the bed. We missed church but got some much needed sleep!

Anonymous said...

WOW - believe it or not the time is just around the corner when you will have to pull her out of the bed. Glad you got some rest.

Shelby said...

That is UNBELIEVABLE! I long for the days of sleeping past 7:00! You are one lucky lady and Kamdyn is so cute. She looks like a mini Kimberly!

Shelby

Betsy Marchant said...

Hey, since you've caught up on our sleep do you want to come visit us here in Virgina? We were up every 2 hours last night. :( Grumpy Monday for me!