Sunday, December 07, 2008

Disney on Ice

The grown-up fun didn't last too long! Today we were back to being kids again!

Denise, Ana Blake, Kamdyn, and I went to Disney on Ice this afternoon! We had such a great time and had wonderful seats! Kamdyn wore her Tinkerbell costume and looked so adorable. I don't think she had a clue as to what to expect. Her face was priceless when the characters first came out on the ice; however, when the Lion King monkeys came out she started crying and saying that she wanted to go home. I quickly calmed her once she realized that they were going to stay on the ice. When the show was over she adamantly said, "I don't want to go home! I want to stay here!" I even got that Tinkerbell pout! I promised her that we would come back again when Disney on Ice returned to Augusta. We'll see how long that pacifies her before she starts demanding and commanding to go back! Gotta love those strong willed, independent girls!!

Before the show


Ana Blake and Kamdyn


This is the reward and reason for all of the money that we spend on our children! This is her face as soon as the characters skated onto the ice!


Daisy Duck playing peek-a-boo!


Pumba and Simba


Sebastian


Flounder and Ariel


Kamdyn playing with her new Tinkerbell toy!


Tinkerbell......hmm, I think I've seen this pouty look before from my own Tinkerbell!


Flying with Peter Pan.


The ship from Peter Pan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! It's so wonderful to make these memories with this precious angel.

Jess said...

I LOVED her face upon seeing the characters! Priceless is right! Her tinkerbell costume was adorable! You are such a wonderful mommy to do such memorable things w/ Kamdyn! You looked beautiful! I feel as though I haven't seen your hair straight in a long time!