Saturday, December 06, 2008

"Aunt" Holly

Well, it's official!! (In case you didn't already know!) Matthew and Holly are engaged and we couldn't be happier to have Holly in our family. She and Matthew are perfect for each other. She is so easy going and fun! I am proud to call her sister and Kamdyn loves calling her Aunt. We've already been practicing with her and she is already mastering the new tag, Aunt Holly!

They are planning a wedding in Atlanta for July 11, 2009. It will be a family affair! Richard will be best man. I will be a bridesmaid. Kamdyn will be the cutest flower girl EVER!!! :) Yep, I'm a bit partial, but I can't wait to see my baby girl walk down the aisle with her rose petals! (Hopefully, she will cooperate and not have one of her strong willed moments!)

WE LOVE YOU, HOLLY and we are so happy for you both!!





4 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Congrats Matthew and Holly!

Anonymous said...

Holly can be that sister you always wanted and I won't worry because your family continues to grow. Matthew and Holly are a wonderful couple we wish continued happiness.

Jess said...

I feel as though I've heard about Holly for a long time now! Congrats and best wishes from Sica!

Anonymous said...

We are indeed excited to call Holly "family". Matthew will be so organized now .....
I wish them both many blessings.