Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Little Actress.....

Yesterday Georgia took Kamdyn with her to get her hair cut. Kamdyn always gets a tootsie pop where Georgia gets her hair cut and yesterday was no different. After the haircut, they had to go to the bank where Kamdyn was given yet another sucker! They were inside the bank which gave Kamdyn her "audience!" She holds her suckers and says rather loudly, (according to Georgia), in her most dramatic, high pitched voice......"TWO SUCKERS??? My Mama is going to have a FIT!!" Georgia said that everyone in the bank died laughing at her which I know Kamdyn LOVED! A lady working at a desk on the other side of the bank even heard and said, "Did she just say what I think she said?" To that, Georgia could only reply, "Yes, she did!"

Kamdyn should definitely know about fits, but not because her Mom has them often! I mean, I've been known to throw a few fits in my lifetime; however, Kamdyn has been having more than her fair share of "fits" lately!!

What will I do with my little drama queen?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kamdyn - a lady after her Nanny's heart - always speak your mind!Well, most of the time anyway. Much to cute.

Jess said...

I learned the phrase "throw a fit" from you, Ms. Kimberly...the phrase, that is, not the action =)