Last night we went to the North Augusta High School football game. We had a great time despite the fact the neither of us went to North Augusta. You get the same high school football atmosphere regardless and Kamdyn will hopefully go there one day. We're just getting her into the Yellow Jacket mode early! Apparently, she need a lesson in yellow jackets. :)
On our way to the game we were telling Kamdyn to say, "Go Yellow Jackets!" She said, "But I don't like yellow jackets. I like pink jackets!" She was thinking of a coat (jackets). I had to explain to her that a yellow jacket was like a bumble bee. She seemed to understand after that.
She loved watching the cheerleaders and was a wiggle worm the entire game. The funniest comment of the night from her was when she said, "Look at those BIG CARROTS!" It took us both a minute to figure out what in the world she was talking about. We finally figured out that she was talking about the first down markers. In a two-year-olds mind, I can see how they look like carrots!! Richard and I busted out laughing and both agreed that this was blog worthy material!! You just never know what is going to come out of a child's mouth!
Check out those orange carrots!! Don't they look delicious?


Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
Kamdyn is the most observant little girl I have ever met - this was funny.
I think I nearly laughed @ your & Richard's reaction! I definitely would've laughed at that! The things kids say...Very cute =)
Looks like carrots to me!:)Smart girl!
Post a Comment